Almost like being back in school, here are a couple of definitions to memorize. Both are taken from Dictionary.com
- Crowdfunding: the activity or process of raising money from a large number of people, typically through a website, as for a project or small business.
- Vet: to appraise, verify, or check for accuracy, authenticity, validity, etc.:
An expert vetted the manuscript before publication.
Crowdfunding has become the new reality for Real Estate Investment. The advantages to crowdfunding are:
- Lots of property choices
- Lots of Property categories
- Ability to borrow funds from large group of Investors for your projects
- Your property listings presented to a large group of Investors
The reason I also posted the definition for Vetting is another advantage of crowdfunding. The properties are analyzed by a group of Real Estate Investment professionals. You are not at the whim of a single agent. You are given an ID into the group website to view your trasactions as they are funded or purchased (transparency). You also can view the properties, purchases and sales of the group as a whole.
Some of the groups have an average return of 11.5% to 14% return on short term Property Investments. I t can go much higher for long term Property Investments.
I am working with a small team presently to Flip properties in Central and SW Florida. Future blogs will talk about the progress of the group. If interested in learning more about what we are doing or to get information about being a member, text “Investment” to (239) 770-6250 or email InvestSWFL@gmail.com.