Very often, my partner and I receive properties from our network of wholesalers. This single family home just crossed our desk. Wholesaler looking for quick close – about 2 weeks.
Property details include:
- Direct access canal with no bridges
- Dock and slip
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom
- pool, spa, large lanai
- 1440 square feet living area
- A/C replaced in 2010
- priced below county tax assessments
- rehab costs estimated $30,000 to $40,000
- Suggested resale price based on current comps – $295,000 to $320,000
- If Buyer represented by agent, Buyer pays Buyer agent commissions
Asking Price – $215,000
This house is in a desirable, growing area of Cape Coral, Florida. It will not last long at this price. Location would give 20-30% return on investment if resold within 3 to 6 months. Higher rate if held as a cash-flow rental. Email; InvestSWFL@gmail.com for Non-Disclosure agreement and property information.
Keep watching our site for more Investment properties and ideas.
Broker/Owner, Investment Property Consultant
Real Estate Solutions of SWFL, LLC