The hardest part of any investment strategy is overcoming the fear of getting started. There are many ways to invest your money including:
- Leave it in Bank and get 1.5% return.
- Invest in stocks which if your stocks go down, all you own is pieces of paper.
- Hide it in your mattress or a hole in your backyard.
- Or diversify your portfolio with Investment Property.
Property has historically produced returns of 6-8%. Like any investment there is risk involved but even when values drop you still own property. A long time ago, I was told if I want to be successful, associate with successful people. This site will help you overcome your fears by offering advice from experienced investors in the following ways:
- Helping plan your investment strategy.
- Providing the tools to analyze properties.
- Education through articles by successful investors.
- Presentation of their investments and what made properties desirable to them.
- Lists of investment properties suggested by our group.
- Eventually, live online discussions with our investors who will analyze your deals with you before you make your purchase.
Florida is fast becoming one of the hottest property investment markets again. In some areas, prices are even starting to rise. Now is the time to Invest in Commercial property. Now is the time to take advantage of below market pricing. Now is the time to have successful Investors helping your success!
Mike Cathell, Business Director and ePro Realtor
Real Estate Solutions of SWFL, LLC
Serving all of Lee County – Ft. Myers, Cape Coral, Estero, Lehigh Acres & Ft. Myers Beach, Florida
Cell: (239) 770-6250